If you are searching for a brand-new, 2018 model this year with the best fuel efficiency – then look no further. These top five cars, are non-hybrid and non-electric models. When you save money on your car, you will have extra money for other auto expenses like auto transportation with Direct Connect Auto Transport. When you need to save money and move cars, it can all be possible by doing business with a reasonable company like Direct Connect Auto and purchasing a top fuel-efficient car. You can have 40 mpg with one of these five conventionally powered cars below:
- Mitsubishi Mirage – This car gets as much as 37/43 mpg! In your first 15,000 miles with this vehicle, it will only cost the owner $1,000 on fuel costs. This is around $2,000 less to have a full tank over five years than the average new car on the market. That is a large saving, especially for those looking to cut spending in certain areas.
- Honda Fit – This subcompact vehicle is very practical for its smaller size. The hatchback is very roomy and six-speed transmission has 29/36 mpg, and costs a modest price of $17,080.
- Honda Civic – With a base price of $19,730, this slightly more expensive Honda model comes with a 1.5 liter or 2.0 turbo four engine and with 31/40 mpg. You may be paying slightly more, but you will get a better fuel economy along with add on features like a 174 horsepower turbo-four engine.
- Hyundai Elantra – This is another compact car that is a little more expensive from $17,200 – $23,700. It is still a great deal for your money with a 2.0 liter engine and 32/40 mpg with a fresh, new appearance for 2019.
- Toyota Yaris iA – This Toyota model is the 5th subcompact vehicle that will give you the most for your money with fuel efficiency. With a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine and 32/40 mpg, you will be getting a car that feels expensive, with a modest price starting at $16,845.
When you purchase a car with a great fuel economy, you will end up saving money in the long run. Think of this as extra spending money to be used on your car for everything from maintenance costs to even car shipping in Florida. You can take advantage of the savings over the years with one of these top five 2018 cars with the best fuel efficiency!